Sunday, March 27, 2011

Meal Plan 3/27/11

So, I did fairly well last week sticking to the menu and it was nice to be back in that groove.
The only days we veered off course was Thursday (I took a LONG & much needed afternoon nap and we ate leftovers) and I switched around Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

This week's Menu:

Monday: Garden Salads in tortilla bowls w/ steak
Tuesday: Crockpot Pintos w/ ham bone, greens, cornbread (from last Thurs that we skipped)
Wednesday: Pumpkin Pancakes, eggs, bacon
Thursday: Sweet & Sour Chicken, rice, stir-fried veggies
Friday-Sunday: we'll be at my Parents & a BBQ competition :)


2 comments:

  1. I've totally been following along, and you inspired me to create my own meal plan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i try to do a weekly plan...buuut...we both stray from that easily...maybe i can try to get back on track! :)

    ReplyDelete