Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day!!

Oh, how fun was this snow?! 
I'm still jealous at my parent's thick snow blanket, but here in Starkvegas, we got enough to 1. Cancel School and 2. Build Tripp a Snowman.
That boy has been talking about snow and building a snowman since before Halloween.

It was so pretty, but I'm pretty much over it now.
I did enjoy everything being shut down and just hanging out with my cute little family all warm and cozy.








Oh, yes, folks! This boy repeatedly face planted into the snow. 
He loved it! I guess it felt good on those teeth that need to hurry on up and pop through!
 Here.
Have a bite.
 No, he wasn't cold or done with the snow.
He was mad because he couldn't pick up Aiko's frisbee with those mittens on.
 driving his four-wheeler around in the snow
starting on the snowman
 the beginnings of a snowball fight
our own frosty :)

Baby, it's cold outside!



No comments:

Post a Comment