Monday, April 4, 2011

Meal Plan 4/4/11

Last week I again didn't totally stick to the plan, BUT it's nice having the plan AND having the ability to be flexible. I already have meal ideas and ingredients, so even if I don't strictly adhere to my daily menu, I at least have something easily ready for my hungry mob.

Tuesday, my mom visited and somehow the crockpot was unplugged, only it was barely hanging out so it didn't even appear to be unplugged. About 30 minutes before dinner time, we realized and so we headed out to our favorite Mexican restaurant. Thursday, I flat out didn't feel like cooking supper. The boys had leftover pumpkin pancakes and Will and I had leftover homemade chili dogs complete with homemade buns. 
Good Enough.

Here's the plan for this week:
Monday- falafels, hummus, pitas, crudites for dipping
Tuesday: spaghetti and homemade meatsauce
Wednesday: Grilled fish, sauteed asparagus, mushrooms, red pepper and cauliflower, salad
Thursday: Sweet and sour chicken, stir fry veggies, brown rice
Friday: the obligatory homemade pizzas (pepperoni and a veggie mediterranean)
Saturday: Something easy or maybe out...depending if we venture out for Super Bulldog Weekend
Sunday: Enchiladas Verde

More of my Meal Plans :)

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment