Thursday, November 18, 2010

More Handmade Wish List Goodies!

I've tried my share of reusable snack bags and sandwich wraps.
And let me tell you, Madasplace on Etsy has sold me on hers!
Cute, Cute Prints and quality design!
 Tripp picked out these cute gnomies for himself and he also got the matching snack bag!

I love that these bags have a food safe nylon inner that is water resistant. You can easily wipe these clean AND it keeps your food extra fresh!

My biggest complaint with other snack bags and sandwich wraps is that the food tends to go stale quickly. 
Not helpful to a mom on the go who likes to keep a bag or two of snacks in the diaper bag at all times!
not happening with these lined bags and wraps!
The wraps are ROOMY, too! 
We love going to the park and taking a picnic and I can easily fit both a sandwich for Tripp and myself in 1 wrap!

Love this snack bag!
And as you can see, she has prints for any age and style! 

Perfect for "greening" up your meals on the go!

Have you considered handmade goodies for this holiday season?
Well, you should!!



No comments:

Post a Comment